It’s certainly our relaxed lifestyle and excellent working conditions that draws many international graduates to our shores. Australia has become one the sort after destinations for many professionals such as doctors.
247 doctors are able to assist suitably qualified doctors towards gaining registration with the Medical board of Australia.
247 is an accredited deputizing service gaining much recognition amongst our current large patient base We providing a high standard of care and encourage International Medical Graduates seeking employment down under to apply immediately.
Prior to commencement of duty, you will be given the following
- Induction highlighting the many challenges International Graduate Doctors might encounter.
- Pharmaceutical advice
- Billing information
- Cultural orientation
- Double up with another doctor
Advantages of working for 247 Doctor
- Flexible shifts for a balanced lifestyle
- The ability to work for a professional and rapidly expanding organisation by making an enormous contribution to an already recognized and established professional medical organisation.
- Your specialised skills will be greatly valued more so within the after-hours or regional areas of Australia.
- An attractive package and benefits
Working for 247 Doctor Service
- As an after-hours doctor, you will have the opportunity to interact with you chaperone, learn about the diversity this country has, enjoy a bit of good old fashioned Aussie humour.
- Working remotely will ease the stress of a new international graduate and allow you to transition into your new found home much more comfortably.
- A decent remuneration package will be offered.
What is required by 247 Doctor Service
- 247 will have all international graduate qualifications verified prior to registration to work in Australia. This verification is carried out by the Australian Medical Council (AMC)
- All doctors to have completed the Advanced Life Support (ALS) course which is a requirement to work in medical emergencies in line with the Australian Resuscitation guidelines.
- All doctors who are employed by 247 medical deputizing service would need to register for an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- In order for you to be considered by 247 doctors, you would need to have;
- 2 years post graduate experience in Pediatrics, Accident and Emergency and Surgery
- 247 doctors will accept doctors who are on the following visas;
- Temporary residency
- Permanent residency
- Australian citizenship
Patient first is our overall focus. A high degree of quality and professional after-hours patient care in the privacy of your home.
If you are considering joining 247 doctors, don’t hesitate and apply today.
We would be happy to assist you evaluating your eligibility as well as any further queries you may have concerning our organization.
Contact Lynda : email@example.com