Brookside Centre is the largest shopping center in Brisbane's north-west, situated in Mitchelton, a suburb of Brisbane.
In this area of Brookside center, our teams of GP doctors are highly certified in providing top medical services to the local community. Both male and female doctor with good experience and highly qualified are dedicated to offering people best service they can provide. Facility of after hour's doctor services to the Logan population can be easily availed as the doctor’s offer a range of medical service to entire localities. Also, you can see doctors for most non-urgent medical conditions. Whatever the situation and problem are, our dedicated teams of doctors are available to offer after-hours service.
Conditions we treat in our 247 doctor service: Many of the health issues require after hour’s doctor services. Calling doctor’s at home on patient’s location means you avail the best out of the box and save traveling, money and time. Well conditions we treat are:
- Fevers in children and adults
- Cold and Flu symptoms
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Ear and Eye problems
- Neck and Back Pain
- Lacerations and wound suturing
- Other non-emergency conditions
Our billing criteria:
247 Doctor Service bulk-bill is for all eligible patients with a Medicare or DVA card. We also Bulk bill overseas student patients with OSHC insurance with Allianz, Medibank, and NIB. Patients without a Medicare card can also be seen and pay a Fee for service. Please check with our Call Centre regarding this charge.
Booking and consultation timing and process:
• As soon as you book your appointment, our GP will visit you as soon as possible. You will get a call from the physician when he will be on his way, to ensure the time frame.
• On major cases, doctor’s are on patient’s home within 2 hours of the call.
• If required our after-hours doctors will also provide a starter pack of common medication, just to start the treatment on initial stage.
- Monday to Friday from 6.00pm (We take calls from 6.00pm)
- Saturday from 12.00pm (We take calls from 12.00pm)
- Sunday- 24 hours
- Public Holidays- 24 hours
247 Doctor Service collect User Information in the following processes:
We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users:
- "Get a Quote" form submission: Our users can choose to enter their details to receive further information relating to getting pricing on our products or services. The information gathered from this form is used for identifying users requirement and to provide contact information for further communication about our products and services as specifically requested.
- "Contact us" form submission: Our users can choose to request further information or ask questions directly from our online enquiry form. The information gathered from users will be used to make contact with these clients to provide answers to their questions and not for any other purpose.
Toll-free call: 1800-247-477
Note: For any emergency case dial 000