Nundah previously called German Station is an inner suburb in the city of Brisbane, Australia, approximately 8 kilometers north-east of the Brisbane central business district, in the local government area of the City of Brisbane. Prior to European settlement, Nundah was inhabited by Aboriginal people from the Turrbul tribe.
Our teams of regular GP doctors in your place are highly certified in offering first-class medical services to the local community. Our trained, certified, and the highly experienced team includes experienced male and female doctors dedicated to offering you the best possible service. We provide after hour home doctor services in the area and provide a range of medical services to the local residents. You can see the doctor for most non-urgent medical conditions.
What condition’s we treat:
247 Doctor Service can treat all types of non-life threatening medical conditions. Here conditions which can include
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Lacerations requiring sutures
- Ear Pain
- Neck and back pain
- Postoperative care
- Wound care
Our 247 home doctors can help anyone with a medical condition that is non-life threatening problems. We also supply starter packs of medication to the patients (if required). We can also give our patients medical certificates, and we send a copy of the patients to report to your regular general physician the next day (if subscribed to our service)
Home Visiting Doctor Hours
- Monday–Friday (overnight service): 6 pm – 8 am following day
- Saturday (day/night service): 12 pm – 8 am following day
- Sunday (day/night service): 8 am – 8 am following day
- Public Holidays: 24-hour service
Reasons to choose 247 doctor service
• No additional out of pocket cost to you: Our service is 100% bulk billed for Medicare and DVA card holders. If you are an overseas student and have the cover with Allianz, Medibank or NIB OSHC insurance then we are able to see you with no out of pocket charges.
• Easy Booking process: You can request a doctor online or by calling FREECALL 1800 247 477 from 4.00pm Weekdays 10 am Saturdays and all day Sunday and Public Holidays.
• You can also book online at 247doctor.com.au, or by using our App.
• Three dedicated Logan City Doctors: We have three specific doctors assigned to Logan City 7 days a week to visit your home. These doctors are fully qualified general physicians and are interested in the needs and concerns of the people of Logan.
• Basic Free Medications (when required): We can supply you with a starter pack of medications (If required) so you can start your treatment straight away.
• Continuity of Care: Our service does not replace your daytime general physician and we ensure notes are passed to them the next day (if subscribed to our service)
Toll-free number: 1800-247-477
Emergency Dial number: 000