Windsor is a town lying North-West of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Windsor is located in the local government area of the City of Hawkesbury. It sits on the Hawkesbury River, on the north-western outskirts of the Sydney metropolitan area. At the 2011 census, Windsor had a population of 1,803.
What condition’s we treat:
247 Doctor Service can treat all types of non-life threatening medical conditions. Here conditions which can include
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Lacerations requiring sutures
- Ear Pain
- Neck and back pain
- Postoperative care
- Wound care
Our 247 home doctors can help anyone with a medical condition that is non-life threatening problems. We also supply starter packs of medication to the patients (if required). We can also give our patients medical certificates, and we send a copy of the patients to report to your regular general physician the next day (if subscribed to our service)
Reasons to choose 247 doctor service
- No additional out of pocket cost to you: Our service is 100% bulk billed for Medicare and DVA cardholders. If you are an overseas student and have the cover with Allianz, Medibank or NIB OSHC insurance then we are able to see you with no out of pocket charges.
- Easy Booking process: You can request a doctor online or by calling FREECALL 1800 247 477 from 4.00pm Weekdays 10 am Saturdays and all day Sunday and Public Holidays.
- You can also book online at 247doctor.com.au, or by using our App.
- Three dedicated Logan City Doctors: We have three specific doctors assigned to Logan City 7 days a week to visit your home. These doctors are fully qualified general physicians and are interested in the needs and concerns of the people of Logan.
- Basic Free Medications (when required): We can supply you with a starter pack of medications (If required) so you can start your treatment straight away.
- Continuity of Care: Our service does not replace your daytime general physician and we ensure notes are passed to them the next day (if subscribed to our service)
Home Visiting Doctor Hours
- Monday–Friday (overnight service): 6 pm – 8 am following day
- Saturday (day/night service): 12 pm – 8 am following day
- Sunday (day/night service): 8 am – 8 am following day
- Public Holidays: 24-hour service
Toll-free number: 1800-247-477
Emergency Dial number: 000