Working as a Chaperon:
The most rewarding part of working as a chaperone is the flexibility of having a great work/ life balance.
247 doctors are spreading our wings to regional and interstate suburbs, therefore the need to increase our fleet and staff compliment.
We are actively seeking chaperones on as a support to our doctors.
What do chaperones do?
- You will drive the doctor to patients location.
- Provide administrative support to the doctor whereby allowing him to concentrate on giving a high standard of patient care to his patients
What would you need to be a chaperone
- A valid open drivers license
- Police check
- Blue card (working with children)
- A reasonably good knowledge of the area you will be assigned to
Why would you want to work for 247 doctors?
- We offer an excellent environment in which to work.
- Flexible hours which you can work around your personal lifestyle
- We offer competitive casual rates, generous superannuation
- Company phone whilst on duty