Bowen Hills is an inner suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, located 3 km (1.86 miles) northeast of the Brisbane CBD. It was named after a Governor of Queensland, Sir George Ferguson Bowen. At the 2016 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 3,266.
Reasons to choose 247 doctor service
• No additional out of pocket cost to you: Our service is 100% bulk billed for Medicare and DVA cardholders. If you are an overseas student and have the cover with Allianz, Medibank or NIB OSHC insurance then we are able to see you with no out of pocket charges.
• Easy Booking process: You can request a doctor online or by calling FREECALL 1800 247 477 from 4.00pm Weekdays 10 am Saturdays and all day Sunday and Public Holidays.
• You can also book online at 247doctor.com.au, or by using our App.
• Three dedicated Logan City Doctors: We have three specific doctors assigned to Logan City 7 days a week to visit your home. These doctors are fully qualified general physicians and are interested in the needs and concerns of the people of Logan.
• Basic Free Medications (when required): We can supply you with a starter pack of medications (If required) so you can start your treatment straight away.
• Continuity of Care: Our service does not replace your daytime general physician and we ensure notes are passed to them the next day (if subscribed to our service)
Home Visiting Doctor Hours
- Monday–Friday (overnight service): 6 pm – 8 am following day
- Saturday (day/night service): 12 pm – 8 am following day
- Sunday (day/night service): 8 am – 8 am following day
- Public Holidays: 24-hour service
Toll-free number: 1800-247-477
Emergency Dial number: 000
Medical Treatment which we treat:
Numerous health issues want an after-hours doctor’s service. Calling doctor’s at home means you can avail the treatment immediately in your home comfort. In Brisbane city the health care service, we provide the treatment for many conditions which includes:
- Fevers in children and adults
- Cold and Flu symptoms
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Ear and Eye problems
- Neck and Back Pain
- Lacerations and wound suturing
- Other non-emergency conditions
Call your doctor:
What can a patient do when there’s a medical condition and your regular clinic or hospital is closed? Here we are to help you in such situation. You call 247 doctors to avail the service after hours. Also in the term to skip long queues at the hospitals, you can book an appointment with the doctor on call prior visiting.
Dial A Doctor - Know How to Reach Your Doctor
At 247Doctor, you can now book an after-hours home doctor from your mobile phones by downloading our free 247doctor app. Also, call us on 1800 247 477 to talk to one of our consultants, who will take your details and book your appointment for your visit. Callers must note that while we provide medical assistance for most of the acute and chronic health ailments, we are unable to treat life-threatening conditions and emergencies, and you should immediately call 000 for immediate assistance.