Clayfield is an inner northern suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is approximately 7 kilometers (4 mi) from the Brisbane CBD. Clayfield is bordered to the north by Nundah, to the east by Ascot and Hendra, to the west by Wooloowin and to the south by Albion.
In this area of Clayfield, our teams of general physician doctors are highly certified in providing top medical services to the local community. Both male and female doctor with good experience and highly certified are dedicated to offering people best service they can provide. Facility of after hour's doctor services to the Clayfield population can be easily availed as the doctor’s offer a range of medical service to entire localities. Also, you can see doctors for most non-urgent medical conditions. Whatever the situation and problem are, our dedicated teams of doctors are available to offer after-hours service.
Conditions we treat in our 247 doctor service: Many of the health issues require after hour’s doctor services. Calling doctor’s at home on patient’s location means you avail the best out of the box and save traveling, money and time. Well conditions we treat are:
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Cold and Flu symptoms
- Fevers in children and adults
- Lacerations and wound suturing
- Ear and Eye problems
- Neck and Back Pain
- Other non-emergency conditions
Our billing criteria:
247 Doctor Service bulk-bills are for all eligible patients with a Medicare or DVA card. We also Bulk bill overseas student patients with OSHC insurance with Allianz, Medibank, and NIB. Patients without a Medicare card can also be seen and pay a Fee for service. Please check with our Call Centre regarding this charge.
Booking and consultation timing and process:
- As you book your appointment, our General physician will visit you as soon as possibly they can. Before doctor’s reach to your destination point, you will get a call from the physician when he will be on his way, to ensure the time frame.
- On major cases, doctor’s are on patient’s home within 2 hours of the patient’s call.
- If required our after-hours doctors will also provide a starter pack of common medication, just to start the treatment on initial stage.
- Monday to Friday from 6.00pm (We take calls from 6.00pm)
- Saturday from 12.00pm (We take calls from 12.00pm)
- Sunday- 24hours
- Public Holidays- 24hours
Why choose 247 doctor services
247 Doctor Service is bringing the old-fashioned in-home care to our patients. Our general physician’s care about your welfare and you are treated with respect and dignity at all times.
Toll-free call: 1800-247-477
Note: For any emergency case dial 000