Alderley is a northern suburb of the city Brisbane Australia. We offer our 247 doctor service in entire part of Alderley.
Way to Contact the Bulk Billed Doctors?
The patient can easily reach the bulk bill doctor by dialing 1800-247-477, you can talk to one of our consultants, who will take entire your details and book your appointment. Also, you can take help by telehealth facility or download the app to book your appointment via phone. An estimated timing will be given to you. Before doctor’s arrival time you will receive a call from the doctor to inform his or her arrival time.
Bulk- Billed Doctors - For Convenient Treatment
• Bulk billing is a payment alternative under the Medicare system of universal health insurance in Australia. It covers a prescribed range of health services as listed in the Medicare Benefits Schedule, at the discretion of the health service provider.
• 247 Doctor is an AGPAL accredited after-hours medical deputizing service. Our service is fully bulk billed for patients with a Medicare, DVA, or OSHC. Card. There are no additional charges.
• We also provide After Hours home medical care to families in servicing suburbs. You and your family are covered at any time after normal opening hours by our experienced doctors in Brisbane and Bundaberg.
Your bulk-billing doctors in Brisbane are registered by the best medical institutions in Australia and trained to provide medical assistance at home or by telehealth consultation. We have a well talented and qualified team of doctors who will be immediately available at your service, and we assure you of the best service during and after the treatment.
Home Visiting Doctors – 247 doctor Service
The house doctors in Brisbane are available to serve all the needs of their patients in as little as 30 minutes. (Maybe longer during busy periods).The patients will be treated by home doctors for any of the following cases:
• Cold and Flu Symptoms
• Minor wounds and lacerations that may require suturing
• Gastro and Vomiting
• Back and Shoulder Pain
• Severe pain
• Children's and Adults Fevers
• Rashes, etc.
Home doctors in Brisbane play a crucial role in the treatment of patients as they have the responsibility to take care of the health and recovery of the patients – from the initial checkup and test phase to providing them the medical prescription.
Reaching the House Doctors in your city
Appointments with the home doctors when your regular GP is closed in Brisbane can be done in following way -
• For general appointments, you can give a call to the doctors on 1800 247 477. We take bookings from 6.00pm weekdays and from 12.00am Saturday and 24 hours Sunday and Public Holidays. A consultant will talk to you and note your details so a doctor can be immediately sent to your home to start your treatment.
• But if the condition is in an emergency or a life-threatening case occurs dial 000 on an immediate note, as we don’t deal in such.