Northgate is a suburb of Brisbane, Australia located 9 kilometers (5.6 mi) north of the Brisbane CBD. The land area comprises industrial and residential areas.
The house doctors in Brisbane are available to service of the needs patients in as little as 30 minutes. It may take longer time during busy period’s .The patients will be treated by home doctors for any of the following cases:
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Minor wounds and lacerations that may require suturing
- Gastro and Vomiting
- Back and Shoulder Pain
- Severe pain
- Children's and Adults Fevers
- Rashes, etc.
Home doctors in Brisbane play a crucial role in the treatment of patients because they responsibly take care of the health and recovery of the patients – from the initial checkup and test phase to providing them the medical prescription.
What can we offer you?
- A competitive % rate with excellent working conditions
- A work-life balance by choosing the shifts you want to work. Being allowed to choose the shifts you want to work allows you to concentrate on quality service delivery to the ones you value most, your patient.
247 Doctor Shifts are
- Monday to Friday; from 6 pm to midnight
- Weekend's midday to midnight
- Public holidays 10 am to midnight
Our doctors are given all the support they require pertaining to all the administrative functions relating to billing and healthcare application issues.
A fully stocked doctor’s bag is issued to you on signing up for employment with 247 doctors.
Reasons to Choose 247 Doctor Service
No Additional Cost to You: We bulk bill all services for Medicare and DVA cardholders. If you are an overseas student and have a cover with Allianz, Medibank or NIB OSHC insurance, there is no out of pocket a charge.
Easy Booking process: You can request a home doctor by calling free at 1800 247 477 during our opening hours.
Please Note: we don’t attend life-threatening emergencies. For all life threatening emergencies please call 000 immediately.
247 DOCTOR SERVICE offers the people of Logan peace of mind, knowing that there will always be a Doctor available to see them after hours.
Just call FREECALL 1800 247 477 during the designated operating hours to make your booking.