Brookfield is located approximately 8 kms south west of the Brisbane CBD. It’s an exclusive riverside suburb with many trees and parks and is known to have some of the most expensive riverfront properties in Queensland. It largely consists of acreage properties and is one of the sort after in the property market.
Monday to Friday : 6 o clock to 12 o’clock at night
Saturday : 12 o’clock to 12 o’clock midnight
Sunday and public holidays : 12 o’clock to 12 o’clock midnight
What can the 247 doctors treat you for
- Doctors are registered with AHPRA and have full liability cover.
- We are a deputizing service that is 100% bulk billed.
- 247 Doctors will treat non-emergency ailments such as flu symptoms, nasal congestion, minor scratches, sprains, rashes, fungal infections, pregnancy tests, eye irritations, catheterization removal and wound care to name a few
- Shortness of breath, Asthma, vaginal examinations or bleeding, chest pain, broken limbs, overdose and temperature exceeding 38 degrees and above.) These are just a few emergency cases that would need to be seen at the ED.
- All calls are screened regardless of what method is used to make the booking.
- You will be notified immediately should a booking be of concern. This will minimize any delay and in the interest of the patient’s welfare and health, lead to a positive outcome.
- We value the standard and quality of care within 247 after-hours doctors and therefore would not compromise or tarnish that image because of poor clinical judgement or substandard quality assurance.
- 247 doctors take much pride in our doctors are highly skilled and are also able to consult with patients using the new telehealth facility which is available on your app. This facility allows the doctor to consult with you the patient remotely not needing you to leave the comfort of your home at all. Our doctors are well supported and have full liability cover.
- 247 doctors are professional and polite. They bring a high standard of care and skill to the after-hours consultation.
- Bookings are 100% bulk billed and cover international students who have private health cover as well.
- Patients need to ensure they have valid Medicare, DVA or OHSHC card available (the card or private health cover has not expired.)
How to make a booking with 247 after-hours doctors.
Download the doctor App
Select one of the methods you would like to make the booking
- You could call,
- Request a call back
- Request a teleconsult – just click on the tab that will allow you to have a teleconsult with one of our 247 after-hours doctors immediately. Is a video consultation that will allow the doctor to assess and prescribe a script to you via a teleconference consultation.
- Book now is used to make the online booking yourself by filling in all the necessary information through the app.
OR go onto the 247 doctor website: www.247doctor.com.au
- Click on the green tab with yellow bold print "Book Online"
- Fill in all the data required and click submit.
Phone either of the 3 numbers below to make a booking
Once the booking is complete;
- The operator will screen and triage the booking
- The booking is either booked or rejected by the operator depending on the triage category.
- If the call is not within the non-emergency category, the caller is informed to make alternate arrangements to have the patient taken to the ED or to call 000
- Doctor is dispatched and an sms sent notifying of an estimated time of arrival (ETA)
- After-hours doctor arrives and treats patient
- Documentation is entered uploaded onto the 247 after-hours app
- Consultation notes sent to the patients regular GP
- Doctor available again.
Why not join our Brookfield team of doctors to service the community?
247 After-hours doctor service wants to make a significant impact within this small community that they are available after-hours to meet their needs and give quality after hours service to those who require it.
There are full and part time shifts available.
Contact us by clicking on this link